Why settle for the yearbook headshot and the upsell "pitch" to work with the contracted school photographer.
Scott Peek Photography specializes in high school senior portraits that are fresh, exciting, personal, unique, and FUN... call Scott Peek Photography to schedule your appointment today! All senior portrait sessions start with a pre-session consultation to help answer any questions you may have, discuss packages, clothing and location options.
While traditional studios add fees and charges for additional clothing changes, multiple backdrops, and location changes, Scott Peek Photography prefers keeping it simple. Our senior session collections already include access to our professional studio with multiple backdrops and lighting schemes, multiple clothing changes, including bringing your favorite accessories.
Our senior sessions ensure your portraits reflect YOU... mixing in a bit of classic for mom and dad. Here are some of our most popular collections:
Blue Diamond Collection
"For those looking for the very best"
- We will spend a day with you!
- Studio session plus up to 2 different on-location settings.
- Hair and makeup artist
- Unlimited clothing changes
- plus a stop for lunch or coffee and a snack
- $2,995 ($4,100 value), which includes a 10x10", 10-page, custom-designed, leather album, 16x20 custom framed or gallery wrapped canvas portrait, a 10x20 framed storyboard, 100 5x7-folded custom graduation announcements, and a $600 credit for the rest of your products.
"Best of Both Worlds"
- An extremely popular collection for extreme creativity, dramatic lighting and for families looking for a comprehensive portfolio
- Combined Studio & On-Location session (combined time is up to four hours)
- Up to eight clothing changes (with props if desired)
- Black|Squared & White|Squared portrait lighting included
- Ton's of options for backdrops, locations, and "looks"
- $1,495 ($1,800 value); which includes 50 5x7-flat custom graduation announcements and an 8x8", 5-page custom-designed leather album, and a $500 product credit usable for framed wall portraits, fine-art canvas, albums, desk prints, senior graduation announcements, thank you cards and other products
"Great Classic Portraits"
- Between 1.5-2.0 hours studio session
- Between four to six clothing options (with props if desired)
- Multiple backdrops, lighting scenarios, and poses to create stunning portraits
- We will create 50+ proofs for your preview portfolio
- 1-1.5 hour in-studio preview / purchasing session included
- $595; which includes a $350 product credit usable for framed wall portraits, fine-art canvas, albums, desk prints, senior graduation announcements, thank you cards and other products
"Simple, yet Professional"
- Seniors are able have fun, be creative and express their personality
- 45min-1.0 hour studio session, time for 2-3 outfits
- Professional lighting and backdrops
- Minimum of 25 artistically enhanced proofs created
- $475; which includes a $250 product credit usable for framed wall portraits, fine-art canvas, albums, desk prints, senior graduation announcements, thank you cards and other products
* On-Location only options are available, call to inquire about availability
* Senior families who work with Scott Peek Photography typically spend from $800-3,500 to capture those once-in-a-lifetime memories.
Contact Scott Peek Photography today to schedule your appointment!